Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just a bit...

I am just a bit emotional these days. Just a little bit. So these days I listening to songs that speaks about relationships, and about connections... hmm, sexual and whatnot.

Me likey:

Jahiem - Never

Jahiem - Looking 4 Luv

J. Holiday - Pimp in me

Jagged Edge - What's It Like To Be In Love

Raphael Saadiq - Ask of you

Musiq - Whoknows

*Added*

I really like The Dream. I like the song Nikki. Now listen to one the have with Rihanna. Can not remember the title at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting list because all of these artists I'm bumping in my iPod right now.

So . . .

Me likes:

Jahiem -- "What Do You Think of That"

Jahiem -- "Have You Ever"

**The-Dream -- "I Luv Your Girl"

Jagged Edge -- "Way to Say I Love You"

***Al Green -- "Just For You"

Musiq -- "Teachme"

I also recommend that you buy Lalah Hathaway's Self Portrait. It's simply divine and soulful.
-------

** No J. Holiday but close enough. eh, eh, eh

*** No Raphael but Al is just as soulful.

Tunks said...

Hi! Just wanted to stop by your blog & thank you for the comment on mine :)

Keep on blogging