Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just to ease my mind

I understand relationships. I understand the point behind union and envy some couples. The ones that look like genuine love. I am in this thing right now that I don't even want to give a title. We are just going with the flow but under what title. We were suppose to be just friends ... *yea, i heard that in a song* ... but we have cross out some friends lines.

Random out of the way thought:

Does chocolate really give you the same feelings as sex, or is it being in love?
Cause personally, chocolate does absolutely nothing for me.

Added:

I am an ice cream baby. So, no chocolate for me. Me love me ice cream. lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does chocolate really give you the same feelings as sex, or is it being in love?
Cause personally, chocolate does absolutely nothing for me.


Really?
Sheeeeet. Give me two slices of chocolate cheesecake and you will see a man in orgasmic ecstasy.

Sheeet. On some days, I prefer the chocolate over the sex. Yes, I said it.

There's a word for people who get a sexual/satisfying pleasure out of eating chocolate. I don't know what the word is, but basically it's a state of euphoria.

It's the same feeling you get when you bump a new pair shoes. It's a brief "high."

Call me the chocolate fiend. I'll eat that before I'll eat . . . well . . . you know.

Ha!